Some days we have more reasons than others to pour ourselves a glass. Maybe you’re committed to watching the Bachelor or Bachelorette. Maybe you knocked a presentation out of the park at work. Maybe… it’s Thursday. We asked our Bright Cellars’ community, “what’s your favorite excuse to drink wine?” and here are the results.
- 59.1% of respondents said ‘I need an excuse to drink wine?’
- 25% of respondents chose ‘I finished a long day of work.’
- 6.9% of respondents said ‘it’s how I catch up with my friends.’
- 3.9% of respondents said ’my favorite show is on.
- 1.9% of respondents said ’I just got my Bright Cellars box in the mail.’
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some honest responses that made us chuckle:
- All of the above
- Can I pick them all?
Sounds like the majority of you have this wine drinking thing figured out. We thought we could pull a fast one on you, but you were too clever. The right answer? Any excuse is a good excuse to drink wine.
IN VINO FINITO
If you’re not already a Bright Cellars member, it’s time you took the quiz and got in on the joy that is wine you love, delivered to your door. Missed out on this week’s survey question? Make sure you’re subscribed to our daily newsletter, Glass Half Full. Already subscribed? Tune in each week for another fun wine-inspired survey question!