What’s The Best Part of a Charcuterie Board?
There’s something about a perfectly harmonious charcuterie board where all the elements work together to create something beautiful. A grazing board should be pleasing to the eye, colorful, and appealing to your snackers with a wide variety of tasty bites.
But.. we all have that one snack we reach for first when we see a board full of goodies. If you had to choose, what’s the best part of a charcuterie board?
- 52.5% of respondents said cheese is their favorite part.
- 21.8% of respondents said they reach for the wine served with the board.
- 18.2% of respondents picked meat.
- 3.8% of respondents chose fruit.
- 2.1% of respondents said give me that bread and chose crackers.
- 1.7% of respondents voted for nuts.
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some responses that made us chuckle:
- All of it, but it’s nothing without the wine!
- Cheeeeseee all day
Wow, sounds like you guys really love your cheese. As a Milwaukee-based company, we agree!
If you’re a little lost when it comes to charcuterie, or you’re not sure which wines to pair with your snacks, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide on how to make a killer charcuterie board that your guests will love to graze. Cheers!
In Vino Finito
Missed out on this survey and want to get in on the next? Subscribe to our daily newsletter, Glass Half Full. It’s chock-full of wine education, wine and food pairing tips, cocktail recipes, and current events in the wine community.
Already subscribed? Come back every Monday for another fun wine-inspired survey question!