If You Had to Pick, What’s Your Favorite Summer Wine?
Imagine – it’s a summer afternoon. You’re spending an afternoon by the pool or with your toes in the grass at the park. Which wine do you reach for?
We asked our Bright Cellars audience, “what’s your go-to summer wine?” and here are the results.
- 36.8% of respondents enjoy a nice glass of white.
- 30.3% of respondents chose rosé.
- 12.2% of respondents said sparkling wine is their favorite summer wine.
- 12.8% of respondents prefer a light red.
- 7.9% of respondents said they reach for a bold red.
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some insightful responses:
- Sauv Blanc or Prosecco – don’t make me choose!
- How about any?
- A super crisp Sauvignon Blanc
- Sparkling rosé, so a combination!
- Rosé all day!
- All of the above!
Besides learning that you guys love a good green streak Sauvignon Blanc, these learnings are exactly what we expected.
IN VINO FINITO
Missed out on this survey and want to get in on the next? Subscribe to our daily newsletter, Glass Half Full. It’s chock-full of wine education, wine and food pairing tips, cocktail recipes, and summer wines.
Already subscribed? Come back every Monday for another fun wine-inspired survey question!