Do People Like Red Wine or White Wine Better?
It’s time to settle the age-old debate. Is red or white wine more popular among Bright Cellars readers?
We asked our Bright Cellars audience, “do you prefer red wine or white wine?”
- 35.8% of respondents said “I’m a red drinker.”
- 15.7% of respondents responded “I’m a white drinker.”
- 48.5% of respondents said “I enjoy both on different occasions!”
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got a lot of awesome responses:
- Both, depends on what I’m eating!
- Red wine all the way
- I’m a #cabgirl
- Allll of it!
- Red, please!
- Usually red for almost all occasions but sometimes I want white wine!
- Both! Depends on the day
Turns out, red wine drinkers are still passionate about being red wine drinkers, but at the end of the day, the occasion matters most!
If you’re a red drinker looking to expand your horizons, check out these 6 white wines for red drinkers.
IN VINO FINITO
Did you miss this week’s survey? Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter, Glass Half Full for more wine knowledge, pairings, and recipes!
Already subscribed? Come back every Monday for another fun wine-inspired survey question!