COVID has really put a damper on 2020! This week we asked the Glass Half Full community what is the first wine activity you want to do post-COVID? There are many different post-COVID wine activities and it was so hard to pick just one! This question was inspired by us daydreaming of when we get to have wine tastings in the office again or when we can take a wine-inspired vacation. We hope it inspired you to daydream a little bit too! We asked the Bright Cellars team what they wanted to do post-COVID and many could not wait until they can start traveling again! Many said that they were excited to explore some of the regions where we source our wines.
The ResultsLike us, many of you wanted to start traveling as well! But let’s be honest any wine-related activity would be perfect right now. Here are the results:
- 11.3% of respondents said they want to tour a vineyard post-COVID.
- 22.1%of respondents said they want to attend a guided wine tasting.
- 22.1% of respondents said they want to indulge in a fancy wine pairing dinner.
- 44.6% of respondents said they want to take a vacation to their favorite wine region.
- Try hosting an at-home wine tasting!
- Or try recreating a Parisian wine vacation at home!
- Or simply keep yourself busy with this wine trivia.
- Even experiment by making your own charcuterie and cheese board.
- Go on my honeymoon!
- Drink wine with all my friends!
- Bring back the happy hour specials!
- All of the above (We felt this one)