This week we asked the Glass Half Full community what their go-to red wine varietal is. When we asked Bright Cellars’ employees many of them said Cabernet Sauvignon or Pinot Noir. But honestly, we love all wines equally.
We noticed that the Glass Half Full community had similar favorites to us! Here are the results:
- 41.3% of respondents said their go-to red varietal is Cabernet Sauvignon
- 28.6% of respondents said their go-to red wine is Pinot Noir
- 10.2% of respondents said Merlot is their favorite red.
- 8.8% of respondents said their go-to red vino is Syrah.
- 6.5% of respondents said Tempranillo is their go-to red.
- 4.5% of respondents said their go-to red varietal is Grenache.
Cabernet Sauvignon won by a landslide! And a close second is Pinot Noir. This wasn’t too surprising to us since, we also love those wines!
- Was Merlot, but now Pinot Noir. Maybe both!
- All of the above
Many of the responses were similar to the Glass Half Full Survey. Most individuals leaned towards Pinot Noir or Cabernet Sauvignon.