What's The Best Part of a Charcuterie Board?
There’s something about a perfectly harmonious charcuterie board where all the elements work together to create something beautiful. A grazing board should be pleasing to the eye, colorful, and appealing to your snackers with a wide variety of tasty bites.
But.. we all have that one snack we reach for first when we see a board full of goodies. If you had to choose, what’s the best part of a charcuterie board?
- 52.5% of respondents said cheese is their favorite part.
- 21.8% of respondents said they reach for the wine served with the board.
- 18.2% of respondents picked meat.
- 3.8% of respondents chose fruit.
- 2.1% of respondents said give me that bread and chose crackers.
- 1.7% of respondents voted for nuts.
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some responses that made us chuckle:
- All of it, but it’s nothing without the wine!
- Cheeeeseee all day
Wow, sounds like you guys really love your cheese. As a Milwaukee-based company, we agree!
If you’re a little lost when it comes to charcuterie, or you’re not sure which wines to pair with your snacks, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide on how to make a killer charcuterie board that your guests will love to graze. Cheers!
In Vino Finito
What's your favorite part of a charcuterie board? Let us know in the comments!