Don’t get us wrong, we love a good glass of pretty much any kind of wine. But something about that summer sun gets us in a mixing mood! Wine cocktails are the way to put your wine game in summer mode.
If you had to pick one wine cocktail to sip all summer long, what would it be? We asked our Bright Cellars audience, “what’s your go-to wine cocktail for summer” and here are the results.
- 36.3% of respondents chose red or white Sangria.
- 23.1% of respondents said Mimosa or Bellini .
- 21% of respondents chose a white wine Mojito.
- 11.1% of respondents prefer a wine slushie or Frosé.
- 8.5% of respondents said they reach for a Kir Royale.
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some honest responses that made us chuckle:
- Frosé all day ☀️
- I’m definitely Team Mimosa!
- All of the above!
We always love seeing your responses to our surveys - now we know to keep the Sangria recipes coming! Do you have another favorite wine cocktail that's not on the list? Let us know in the comments!
If you’re looking for other wine cocktail recipes, check out our 12 Favorite Summer Wine Cocktails or our Frosé feature - yes, that stands for frozen Rosé!
IN VINO FINITO
Missed this week’s survey question but want to get in on the next one? Subscribe to our daily newsletter, Glass Half Full for wine-inspired surveys, fun wine facts, recipes, pairings and more!