Black Friday seems to always get earlier and earlier each year. But this year, it’s looking very different. With increased worry about the COVID-19 pandemic many stores are taking their Black Friday deals to the web, and extending them all November long – making it easier than ever to take advantage of great deals! Here are the best wine-related Black Friday deals and other year-end sales of 2021. Wine isn’t always the cheapest hobby. Which makes finding a great deal even more important. There are a lot of items that you may want or need when you’re first getting into wine. Or maybe you’re looking for an upgrade on a product you already have. OR maybe you're looking for a great deals on delicious wines.
If so, keep an eye on your email for steep discounts on exclusive Bright Cellars wines all day long on Black Friday this year – we'll be sending three emails throughout the day (6AM, 11AM, 5PM CT), with new offers in each one! These are high-quality wines at super-low prices you can only get on Black Friday. But they won't last long. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a sneak peek of these amazing deals. Now keep scrolling for our favorite wine-related Black Friday deals of 2021! Quick note: some of these items are on sale right now, so hurry! While others will be going on sale as the BIG day gets closer. Also, we compiled this list independently and are not compensated for any purchases from this list – we simply wanted to find the best wine-related deals to help make your holiday shopping a little easier.
Wine GlassesA good set of wine glasses are a perfect gift – they look beautiful, and will actually make your recipient's wine taste better! We’re not ones to judge what you use to drink your wine with, sometimes you just grab the closest cup-like object and start to pour. But, sometimes you’ll need a wine glass. Here are some great Black Friday deals for wine-holding vessels:
- Party pack of 12 stemless wine glasses from Crate & Barrel for $29.95.
- For toasting in style with these Viv Champagne glasses, also from Crate & Barrel, and on sale for $34.95
- For toasting in style—with monograms! This 12 piece Monogrammed Champagne Flutes from Macy’s are a fun way to personalize a gift. Originally $30. Now only $9.99!
- Looking for something REALLY fancy? Check out these Gem Cut Outdoor Wine Glasses from Williams Sonoma. Originally $79.95, now only $54.99!
- Wine tumbler – for those days that you need wine on the go! BrüMate is currently having a sale for 15% off their wine gift sets. But as a Bright Cellars customer, you get an EXTRA $5 off your purchase with the code BRIGHTCELLARS5.
Wine RacksWhether it is a simple wine rack for our countertop or a larger one for your home bar, you’ll want to find something sturdy to hold your treasured bottles.
- The Hayneedle has a variety of different wine racks on sale. They come in a range of different sizes and varieties, and all are about 20% off!
- Looking for a smaller wine rack (perfect for a Bright Cellars 6-bottle box)? Check out this countertop wine rack from Wal-Mart.
- This bamboo wine rack, also from Wal-Mart, is perfect for holding your wine bottles and glasses! Originally $129.99. Now $69.99.
Wine FridgesWe think wine fridges are seriously the *coolest* thing ever. They not only keep your wine at the perfect temperature but they are also sleek and stylish, making them the perfect addition to your at-home bar! Here are some of the best wine fridge deals for Black Friday:
- The NewAir 16 bottle fridge is great for those who are looking for something compacted! While this fridge holds 16 bottles it isn't massive and is great for a small apartment bar. Originally this fridge was $239.99. Now it’s $196.60!
- Looking for something with a bit more storage? This NewAir 46 bottle wine fridge features dual zone cool and a whisper quiet operation. Originally $879.99. Now $815.75.
Black Friday Deals for Holiday PartiesLooking to get fancy this holiday season with a cheese board? Or thinking about hosting a small wine tasting? These wine-related Black Friday deals are great for hosting and serving.
- Can’t have a cheese board without the board! This cheese board from Crate & Barrel is a dramatic serving platter for cheese and other charcuterie board items. Crate & Barrel is currently having a 30% off sale!
- You’ll need something to cut all your cheese with. This Williams Sonoma Boska Cheese Slicer is made to cut thin and even slices of cheese. And it is made with 100% stainless steel. Originally priced at $29.95 it is on sale for $20.99
- This French Kitchen Marble Cheese Board with Slicer from Crate and Barrel is a slicer and serving platter all in one! You’ll be able to thinly slice your cheese and serve to yourself or friends and family. Plus it’s made with sleek white marble and will keep your cheese cool.
- Looking to make your table Pinterest-worthy? These hurricane glass candle holders, also from Crate and Barrel, can be filled with just about anything – candles, plants, or holiday decorations. They are great for decorating your table for guests or just because!
- Chilling your wine to the perfect temperature is important for the wine’s flavors. This white marble wine chiller from Macy's is originally $62.00, but now it's only $31.44.
Fancy Wine AccessoriesMaybe you’re in the market for an upgrade or you’re just shopping to find some new wine tools. Either way, you won’t want to miss out on these wine deals.
- Decanting your red wine is important! It can help bring out flavors and aromas you otherwise might not taste or smell. This decanter from Macy's is originally $59.00 but right now only $28.99!
- Preserve your wine! This electric wine preserver from Williams Sonoma helps keep your wine fresh and delicious. Plus it is super simple to use! Originally this product is $74.95 but it's more than 50% off at $31.99!
- This wine opener set from Kohls has it all! Not only will it help you open but this set also comes with an aerator and electric wine preserver. Originally $69.99 you can get it for $42.49!
- Sick of putting the manual work into opening your wine? This electric wine opener has you covered! Originally $39.99. Now $23.79!
- For those nights when you only need a “glass” of wine! This glass holds an ENTIRE BOTTLE OF WINE! No refills necessary. Originally $29.99. Now only $13.59!
- For nights when you’re REALLY only having one glass. Preserve your wine with this adorable rainbow wine stopper! Originally $62.00. Now $31.44!