Pairing food + wine the correct way can make all the difference when it comes to the taste of both the food and the vino! So, what is your go-to food + wine pairing? We asked the Bright Cellars employees this question and it was no doubt in their mind that cheese + wine would be number one.
The ResultsWell the Bright Cellars crew got it kind of right this time! Here are the results:
- 43.6% of respondents said their favorite pairing is cheese + wine.
- 21.7% of respondents said their favorite vino pairing is red meat + wine.
- 17.2% of respondents said their #1 pairing is pasta + wine.
- 9.0% of respondents said their favorite pairing is chocolate + wine.
- 5.1% of respondents said their fav pairing is fish + wine.
- 3.4% of respondents said their favorite wine pairing is vegetarian/vegan food + wine
- Wine + wine I mean cheese
- Pasta! In fact any noodle dish! Stir fries, ramen, pad thai, etc.
- Option G: All of the Above!
- ???? + ????
Drop of KnowledgeLooking for more ways to pair your food + vino? Here are some guides to help get you started!
- 8 Amazing Cheese and Wine Pairings
- Pairing wine and BBQ for those red meat lovers.
- 9 Wine and Pasta Pairings
- Simple Chocolate + Wine Pairing Guide
- How to Pair Wine with Seafood
- 6 Sushi + Wine Pairings
- 10 Healthy Vegetarian Food Pairings