The best way to stick to your New Year's resolutions is to make sure they're fun! Why not have a couple of wine-inspired ones? Not only is wine great to drink, but there is also so much to learn! So, what’s your wine New Year’s resolutions?
We asked the Bright Cellars employees and a lot of them said they wanted to improve their blind tasting skills.
Here are your wine-inspired New Year’s resolutions!
- 36.4% of respondents said they want to try a wine they’ve never heard of.
- 24.0% of respondents said they want to improve their blind tasting skills.
- 18.7% of respondents said they want to explore wine from a new country.
- 15.1% of respondents said they want to try to drink less wine.
- 5.8% of respondents said they want to try a wine they can’t pronounce.
Here are some tips and tricks to ensure that you stick to your wine-inspired New Year’s resolutions!
- Discover Old World vs. New World wines
- Improve your blind wine tasting skills – it can stimulate your brain more than algebra!
- Sound like a wine pro with these weird wine words people use to describe wine!
- Looking to cut back on wine or find wines that are a little healthier? Here are the best diet wines!
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram followers what their resolutions are and here are some of our favorite responses!
- To become a wine connoisseur and open my own business
- Drink less wine...but who am I kidding it’s not going to happen
- Explore wines from South Africa!
In Vinto Finito
2021 is right around the corner! What are your wine New Year’s resolutions going to be?