Which Wine Are You Drinking This Fall?
Now that Labor Day weekend is behind us, it’s officially time to set our sights on the next season. If you’re the kind of person who runs to grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte as soon as September 1st hits, we want to hear from you!
We asked our Bright Cellars’ community, “which wine are you most excited about for fall?” and here are the results.
- 29.4% of respondents chose Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 25.6% of respondents said Pinot Noir.
- 18.7% of respondents chose Zinfandel.
- 15.1% of respondents prefer a wine Tempranillo.
- 11.2% of respondents said they reach for Chardonnay.
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some honest responses that made us chuckle:
- Allll the reds!
- Cab Sauv & Zin!
- All of them, but I can’t live without Zinfandel
- And some Malbec!
IN VINO FINITO
Missed out on this survey and want to get in on the next? Subscribe to our daily newsletter, Glass Half Full. It’s chock-full of wine education, wine and food pairing tips, cocktail recipes, and current events in the wine community.
Already subscribed? Come back every week for another fun wine-inspired survey question!