There’s something special about the seasons changing. It’s the perfect time to try a new wine or get out of your comfort zone and try a new wine cocktail! We asked our Bright Cellars’ community, “what’s your favorite fall wine cocktail?” and here are the results.
- 35.1% of respondents chose mulled wine.
- 27.6% of respondents said sparkling sangria.
- 14% of respondents prefer red wine hot chocolate
- 13.3% of respondents said they reach for a Bishop cocktail.
- 10.1% of respondents chose an apple spritzer.
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some honest responses that made us chuckle:
- Definitely sparkling sangria!
- I skip the wine cocktails and let the wine speak for itself! 🍷
If you’re looking to kick things up a notch and take your glass of wine to the next level, we’re here to help. To learn how to make each one of these fall cocktails, check out our recent post How to Make Mulled Wine (and other Fall Cocktails)!
In Vino Finito
Missed out on this survey and want to get in on the next? Subscribe to our daily newsletter, Glass Half Full. It’s chock-full of wine education, wine and food pairing tips, cocktail recipes, and current events in the wine community.
Already subscribed? Come back every Monday for another fun wine-inspired survey question!