What’s Your Favorite Wine Country?
We all have a favorite wine. Perhaps you stock up every few trips to the grocery store, request extra cases from our Bright Cellars Wine Concierge Team, or reserve your favorite for special occasions. But what is your favorite wine country?
We asked our Bright Cellars’ audience, “which country makes your favorite wine?” and the results were actually a bit shocking.
- 34.6% of respondents said their favorite wine is made in the United States.
- 19% of respondents said Italy.
- 16% of respondents chose France.
- 9.6% of respondents prefer wine from Spain.
- 9.2% of respondents chose Argentina.
- 5.2% of respondents prefer wine from Australia.
- 3.2% of respondents chose South Africa.
- 3.0% of respondents said Chile.
We also received a write-in answer via email – New Zealand!
Of course, we made sure to ask our Bright Cellars Instagram community, and our Instagram followers had a few write-in response as well:
- The US.. obvi!
The reality is, every country has something amazing to offer. The world of wine is vast and there’s so much left to explore – that’s the best part about it!
However, our team was surprised to hear how many people have a favorite wine from right here in the US of A! If you’re a lover of U.S. wines, check out 5 scenic U.S. wine regions to visit this summer.
IN VINO FINITO
Missed out on this survey and want to get in on the next? Subscribe to our daily newsletter, Glass Half Full. It’s chock-full of wine education, wine and food pairing tips, cocktail recipes, and current events in the wine community.
Already subscribed? Come back every Monday for another fun wine-inspired survey question!