How To Store Your WineThere are many different ways to store your wine! So, how do you store all your Bright Cellars’ wines? We surveyed the Bright Cellars employees and there were some differences! Many said that they would use a wine rack while others said their go-to spot was just simply placing their bottles on the counter or in a cupboard.
The ResultsAfter looking at what the Glass Half Full community said we noticed there were some slight differences! Here are the results:
- 34.2% of respondents said they are storing their wine on a wine rack.
- 28.1% of the respondents said they’re storing their wine in a wine fridge/wine cellar.
- 14.4% of respondents said they store their wine in a cupboard.
- 13.0% of the respondents said they store their wine wherever they have space!
- 8.4% of respondents are using a counter to store their wine.
- 1.9% of respondents said they store their wine in the fridge.
- Wherever there is space, mostly I just drink it.
- In a cup!
- Store wine? Who is keeping wine long enough to need storage space?
- Hand-me-down wine fridge (AKA the best kind of wine fridge)
The Instagram responses had similar results. Many of them were using a wine rack or wine fridge/cellar to store their wine!