If you could enjoy a glass of wine anywhere with the sun shining on your face and the wind blowing on your face, where would you hunker down?
We asked our Bright Cellars community about the best places to drink wine outdoors, and here are the results.
- 70.8% of respondents chose in my backyard/on my patio.
- 7.7% of respondents said poolside with a tumbler.
- 6.5% of respondents like to drink wine around a bonfire.
- 6.0% of respondents prefer to drink wine at the lake.
- 4.8% of respondents said at the beach with my toes in the sand.
- 4.2% of respondents chose drinking wine on a blanket at my neighborhood park.
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some honest responses that sound pretty great to us:
- Backyard in a hot tub
- All of the above! Wine is for everywhere
- Definitely poolside!
If we learned anything today, it’s that you guys like to stay put. We can’t blame you! Especially after spending over a year cooped up in our homes, there’s something comfortable about making the short trip to your balcony, patio, or backyard to enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets.
To take your outdoor sipping experience to the next level, consider hosting some friends. We put together an entire guide on how to host a stylish outdoor wine night from the comfort of home.
IN VINO FINITO
What's your favorite place to imbibe outdoors? Let us know in the comments!