We know rosé is basically the unofficial wine of summer. But did you also know it’s a lovely option for Thanksgiving dinner or taco night? Part of the reason rosé is so appealing is its versatility. It’s also the perfect beverage to reach for when your indecisiveness takes over and you can’t pick red or white. Why not both?
Some people think rosé is just for summer, so we decided to phone a friend and decide once and for all. We asked our Bright Cellars’ audience, “when do you drink rosé?” and here are the results!
- 40.6% of respondents answered “Rosé all day! I drink it year round.”
- 47.2% of respondents said “I only drink rosé in the summertime.”
- 35.7% of respondents admitted “I rarely drink rosé.”
- 3.7% of respondents said “I reserve rosé for special occasions.”
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some responses that made us chuckle:
- Whenever it’s poured into a beautiful glass and placed in my hands. Cheers!
- All day!
- All. The. Time!
Rosé is a very complex wine - there’s so much to know! It’s produced in various styles, so there’s no one-size-fits-all rule for when or where to drink it. So the next time you’re heading to a wine night, gifting a bottle, heading to the pool, or heading to movie night, we implore you to cast your doubts aside and live by these words - Rosé All Day.
In Vino Finito
Which style of rosé is your favorite - do you prefer delicate, pale pink or a deeper hue? Let us know in the comments!