If you’re doing anything this summer, we hope it’s sipping wine outside. There’s something about your toes in the glass, sun shining, a warm breeze, and a glass of wine in hand. While all wines are great, some are better park wines than others.
We asked our Bright Cellars’ community, “what’s your favorite wine to drink at the park?” and here are the results.
- 31.6% of respondents would pour a glass of Rosé.
- 25.7% of respondents chose Sauvignon Blanc.
- 15.6% of respondents prefer sparkling wine.
- 15.2% of respondents went red with a glass of Pinot Noir.
- 5.9% of respondents chose Albariño.
- 5.9% of respondents would pour a glass of Vinho Verde.
We also asked our Bright Cellars Instagram community and got some honest responses that made us chuckle:
- Sparkling Rosé
- Chenin Blanc
- Any white wine!
When the warm weather hits, Rosé is a no brainer! It’s beautiful color simply screams summer, plus it’s refreshing. As for Sauvignon Blanc, I guess when you’re surrounded by green, Sauv Blanc’s herbaceous notes simply fit the scenery.
No matter what you’re sipping, we’ve got tons of tricks and tips for elevating your outdoor wine experience. Throw a fancy wine night in your backyard, whip up some easy summer appetizers for your park adventure, or even make a Barkcuterie board (a charcuterie board for your dog!) to make your picnic dog-friendly.
IN VINO FINITO
What's your favorite wine to bring to the park? Let us know in the comments!